Navigating the Feedback

Welcome back guys, Last time I finished and completed my project completely. I edited, embedded the titles, and transitions, and picked and put in my song. I said I will get feedback from my friends and some other people, so that I could improve it. I spent if couple of days showing my friends the video. And I got tons of feedback back from them. So, of course beforehand I mentioned the one man show thing, so that they wouldn’t get confused. Even with that they got a little bit confused, so they suggested somehow added more emotion to a scene to make it clearer. I might have to re film it if it doesn’t work out, but we’ll see. They also commented on the lighting. They said that in some of the consecutive scenes the lighting is slightly different, and that I should change it to match up. But that easy since I can use CapCut to lower or heighten the brightness. Another person said that one of my titles was off centered. So, I plan on moving it over. They said that they liked everything else about it. Which makes me feel better, because I felt like a little weird watching it. Someone else commented on how my water bottle was in the back of one of my scenes. So, if I can’t edit it out, I’ll just re film it. But it’s not a big deal since it’s only one scene. For the most part everyone like it it was just those things. I don’t think the re editing of this will take long. I hope it turn out well, and everything goes smoothly. Stay tuned for my next blog where I’ll unravel even more mysteries about making an opening scenes video. Trust me; you won't want to miss it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Serial Plan B-er