Refining the Piece

Welcome back guys, I finally finished editing my video from the feedback I received from my friends. I went into CapCut, and edited what my friends told me to edit. The first issue was the clearness of video. To fix, this I did changes some elements up and I made it look to cohesive. The next issue was the lighting, so of the lighting was different between scenes. Luckily, I didn’t have to re film this part, and I just messed with the brightness, and saturation, by lowering them in some scenes and raising them in other scenes. But of course, I couldn’t be exactly precise and exact, so the lighting doesn’t completely match up. But it’s similar enough that you shouldn’t be able to tell a difference or focus on it. Next, was the off centered title. This was an easy fix, I just moved over a little bit, and look if it was actually centered. Finally, the last problem was the water bottle in the background of the scene. I wasn’t able to edit it out, as my editing skills aren’t at that level yet, so I re filmed it. Set up the camera, made sure there was nothing in the way this time and filmed. The did the same exact movement and angles to make it easier on my self. When I was done filming, I edited it, and placed the new one into the scene. I’m so happy I’m finished with this project. Even with everything that happened, and all of the struggles, I enjoyed doing this, and with enough time and preparation, would do this again. But I still can relax because I have some other projects to do, and I have to work on my CCR. I’m think of a sort of like behind the scenes video, but I still need to think about it more. Stay tuned for my next blog where I’ll unravel even more mysteries about making an opening scenes video. Trust me; you won't want to miss it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Serial Plan B-er