Fine-Tuning

Welcome back guys, last time I film my project, all by myself, and had to do a sort of one man show. It was interesting to say. Anyways, edited and pieced together everything. I realized that the video was going to be too long, so cut cut some of the scenes out such as scene 8, and 18. I modified each component's color, saturation, contrast, and brightness using CapCut. I tried to create a mystery mood of what I could with the video. To keep the project's proportions the same, I cropped the videos to the same size. I also removed parts of it. I added the tilted in order, and in the background, so that it look cool, and blends in. I added a bunch of transitions such as fades and mixes, dissolves, and some others to the video. Next, I added the song, but it took some time. I kinda put the song in the back on my head so I forgot to message the writers of the original song I was going to do. But it was okay since, the song really didn’t match anymore with video. So, I went on YouTube, searched up some copyright free songs, and I put it in my video. For my titles I had some trouble, when I was looking them up I found out it costed $20 for the font. It took some time but I found another free font called "Darksoul". Prior to sending the finished product, I took care to choose the options with the highest quality. Since I’m basically done, I’m going to do some final touches and and ask my friends for some feedback. I can’t wait till it’s finally complete, and over with. But, even with the weird and embarrassing parts, I am somewhat proud of it. Is it how I originally wanted to project to look like, no, but it works. Stay tuned for my next blog where I’ll unravel even more mysteries about making an opening scenes video. Trust me; you won't want to miss it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Serial Plan B-er